“My friends & I went for the 4 day Perth to Monkey Mia round trip, and my only regret was that it wasn’t longer! The activities were well-chosen and fun, with abseiling, sandboarding & great walks with scenic views as my favourites. Tjil Pi, our guide, was knowledgeable and friendly, as well as a great cook and driver. Thank you for an amazing trip!” – Leong L – HK
Departure Dates 2019/20:
Perth to Monkey Mia Tour Highlights:
- Explore the beautiful coastlines of Lancelin.
- Walk through the Pinnacles Desert see fascinating rock formations.
- Visit the Kalbarri National Park and look through nature’s window.
- Hike into Murchison Gorge within Kalbarri National Park.
- Come face to nose with the famous Monkey Mia Bottlenose Dolphins.
- Discover one of the world’s oldest living organisms the Stromatolites.
- Spend a night on a working Australian Farm.
*Perth to Monkey Mia Tours are operated by our partner Autopia Tours.
Submit your review