Perth to Exmouth Tour Reviews
Perth to Exmouth Tour Highlights
- Walk through the Pinnacles Desert see fascinating rock formations
- Visit the Kalbarri National Park and look through nature’s window
- Hike into Murchison Gorge within Kalbarri National Park
- Come face to nose with the famous Monkey Mia Bottlenose Dolphins
- Visit a beach completely covered in white shells at Shark Bay
- Stay in Coral Bay with plenty of time for snorkelling and activities
- A full day in Exmouth to explore Turquoise Bay & Cape Range National Park
- Experience an Australian Farm Stay on your journey back to Perth
**This tour is operated by Autopia Tours
Submit your review
We loved this trip from Perth to Exmouth... We are a retired couple and decided to go with Dorm Accommodation and which was up to standard and comfortable throughout the journey. Just loved walking off the beach to explore the reef from Coral Bay and also Turquoise Bay in Exmouth were our highlights. Great Value Trip.
What a great trip. Accommodation was great, food lovely and the sights were incredible. Thank you to our guide Jason he was very good.
Such a wonderful trip is this Perth to Exmouth Journey. Could not fault this experience the natural wonders, the food and accommodation all fantastic! Highly recommend you book this trip.
Thank you to Wildlife Tours for this fantastic tour of Western Australia. Food and accommodation was great and met some wonderful people. I will come back with my parents from Germany in April!