“The 2-hour drive from where we live going to Sovereign hill was worth every minute. Sceneries were changing as we leave the city. Characters are dressed to the era, shops were decorated to a time that would only show now in the movies.” – Cora I – Melbourne, AUS
- The Goldrush town of Ballarat
- Explore Sovereign Hill Museum
- Hear the Story of the Eureka Stockade
- Try your hand at Gold Panning
- Option to add a visit to Ballarat Wildlife Park
**This tour is operated in partnership with AAT Kings. Please note this tour price does not include lunch.
Submit your review
This day spent with Wildlife tours was super interesting and I could learn lots of things about Ballarat history!