- Drive to historic Queenscliff: Discover the historic maritime town of grand old Queenscliff, marvel at the 360 degree ocean views from the Queenscliff Harbour Observation Tower as you look over the new harbour area.
- Visit to Oakdene Winery for wine tastings amongst the eclectic art and gardens: Feel like you are in a movie set as you relax at Oakdene Winery and enjoy an informative wine tasting session, some retail therapy and a stroll around one of the most eclectic and intriguing art gardens which are sure to inspire you with their rustic appeal.
- Flying Brick Cider Co. tastings and lunch: Enjoy the refreshing Flying Brick Ciders made from 100% fresh apples and pears whilst you relax in a fun creative space, a spectacular al fresco and lawn area, and savour it all with some fabulous mouth- watering food sourced from produce grown in the local area!
- Scotchmans Hill Winery tastings and platters: Be impressed by the old French rustic farmhouse or ‘barn’ as you enter the Scotchmans Hill Winery. Appreciate a distinctive and quality wine tasting experience as you marvel at the impressive views over Port Phillip Bay to Melbourne. Cheese platters provided by award winning Pik Nik Café set the experience off with a touch of class.
- Advance Mussel Supply – Fresh from the farm-gate to you: Sit back in the outdoor alfresco area and enjoy the scrumptious Portarlington Mussels and Angasi Oysters. You will be amazed at how many ways these delicacies have been prepared for you, and even more delighted to know that you can purchase them direct from the farm gate to take home and re-live the experience.
Submit your review