Departing Sydney, we set off over the Sydney Harbour Bridge, towards the World Heritage listed National Park The Blue Mountains. Spanning across thousands of hectares of forested, sandstone escarpments and towering eucalyptus trees creating a blue vapour haze under the golden Australian sun, the Blue Mountains are a must see for all.
|Guest||Regular Price||Special Price||Promo Code|
|Adult (No Lunch)||$99||$79||SYD$20OFF|
|Adult (With Lunch)||$109||$89||SYD$20OFF|
|Child (No Lunch)||$89||$69||SYD$20OFF|
|Child (With Lunch)||$99||$79||SYD$20OFF|
Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun (Nov-Mar)
Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun (Apr-Oct)
Duration: 1 Day (10.5 hours)
Departs: Sydney from 7:00am
Returns: Sydney from 17:30pm
• Explore the Blue Mountains a World Heritage National Park
• Guided bushwalks through stunning scenic trails
• Wentworth Falls lookout or Paradise Pools
• The iconic Three Sisters rock formations
• Wildlife Spotting, lookout for wild Kangaroos and other Aussie wildlife.
• Breathtaking viewing platforms of the Jamison Valley
As Sydney disappears in the rear vision mirror, we embark upon a truly special day in one of the most spectacular World Heritage listed National Parks ‘The Blue Mountains’.
The mountains span across thousands of hectares of temperate forest, sandstone escarpments and towering eucalyptus trees which create the infamous “blue” vapour haze under the golden Australian sun.
We commence an awe inspiring scenic bushwalk overlooking the breathtaking Jamison Valley, traversing our way to a sensational lookout across one of the most remarkable waterfalls in Australia. After working up an appetite we enjoy some free time in a quaint countryside town before taking a break for a light picnic.
Arriving at the iconic 3 sisters we guide you to some terrific vantage points for those perfect photo opportunities. You’ll learn all about the native flora and fauna as well as the indigenous people of the Blue Mountains. Learn about the dreamtime creation of the area and what makes this place so damn special.
*Itinerary is subject to change
• National park entry fees
• Guided bushwalk
• Light picnic lunch
• Australian wildlife spotting
• Experienced Driver Guide
• Air-conditioned Mini-Coach Travel
• Comprehensive Tour Commentary
• Selected pick up points in Sydney (Bondi Junction, Kings Cross & City)
(please note a moderate level of fitness is required, includes an approx. up to 1 hour of walking time on uneven surfaces)
What to Bring
Water bottle, comfortable walking shoes, warm/wet weather clothing, hat, sunscreen, camera, money to purchase beverages
Holiday Inn Kings Cross
Wake Up Hostel
* If you cannot find your desired pickup location, please contact our office for a more exhaustive list of locations.* It is strongly recommended that you arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes before departure time. Please be patient and do not panic if your bus is running a few minutes late. If your bus has not picked you up within 10 minutes of your departure time, then contact our office on 03 9393 1300 or free-call on 1300 933 335.