2 Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour Reviews
2 Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour Highlights
- The world-famous Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge and the Shipwreck Coast
- Bushwalk through the Otway’s Rainforest
- Koala and wildlife spotting
- Surf Coast beaches, seaside towns and stunning costal views
- Historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Overnight in Halls Gap
- Bushwalks in the Grampians / Gariwerd National Park
- Hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls
- Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield
- Aussie Wildlife guaranteed
- 1 x night Accommodation
- 1 x Breakfast
- 1 x Lunch
- Park Entry Fees
- A friendly driver/guide & informative tour commentary
- Inner city hotel pick up and drop off
- Audio translation Smartphone app in 10 languages
- Download the App now from the Apple Store or Google Play
Submit your review
On my 2 day Melbourne-Adelaide tour I saw beautiful vistas on the Gold Coast, a gorgeous rainforest, koalas sleeping in trees, kangaroos grazing and jumping, emus walking in the field, many native birds, and learned about everything from regeneration after bush fires to the unique contributions of Australia's First Nations. Our fun, energetic, and knowledgeable guide Henning is a biologist who shares his passion for Australia and loves to help others experience it. We were well-fed and arrangements were smooth. So glad I went on this fabulous tour, and highly recommend it!
We went on this trip for the great ocean road and a trip to Adelaide but it turned out to be so much more than we expected:
- incredible tour guide, very knowledgeable, passionate and hard working
- Got to see lots of kangaroos, some koalas and birds
- Plenty of photo opportunities and a tour bus which is small enough to meet people and make friends
Overall would highly recommend this if you want to do the GOR. We were going to drive it ourselves but this turned out to be a much better alternative and we don't feel that we missed anything at all!
A very well organised trip. Loads packed into the 2 days. I paid extra for a private room at a hostel adjacent to the one they use on this tour-well worth the extra expense. All in all this tour is amazing value & I would recommend it especially if you are pushed for time. Highlights were the helicopter trip over the 12 apostles & sitting on the cricket field in Halls gap in the dark on my own surrounded by roos munching away on the grass. Great experience.
I did the 2-day Melbourne-to-Adelaide trip by way of the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians. It was a fabulous trip with gorgeous scenery, some good walks and hikes, wildlife, and good travel companions. Tour leader/bus driver Tim shared his love of this place with excellent information and good stories, and his likable (and appropriate) soundtrack of road songs made this a road trip to remember. I was one of 14 single travelers from all over the world on my tour, and we ranged in age from 20-something to 60-something. I think it safe to say we all enjoyed the trip. Tremendously good value. Days are long-- we drove over 1100 km in two days, and we saw and did a lot!
Unless a tour is either amazingly bad or amazingly good, I don't bother writing a review. Fortunately, it was the later in the case of the 2 day melbourne to adelaide tour I joined departing on the 26th Dec 2016.
The great ocean road, especially, the shipwreck coast, was stunning and deserving of its reputation. The grampians was also surreally beautiful veiled by mists.
And Tim, our tour guide, was a gentleman, a scholar, a poet, a comedian, and a great ambassador for Australia. His passion for Australian wildlife, culture and history really shone through. Highly recommended!
Nathan from Sydney