2 Day Adelaide to Melbourne Tour Highlights
- 2 day overland adventure from Adelaide to Melbourne
- Bushwalks in the Grampians National Park (Gariwerd)
- Hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls
- Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield
- Aussie Wildlife guaranteed
- Overnight stay in Halls Gap
- See the world famous Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge and the Shipwreck Coast
- Guided Walk through the Otway’s Rainforest
- Koalas, emus and kangaroo sightings
- Surf Coast beaches, seaside towns and stunning coastal views
- Historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- 1 night accommodation in Grampians, Halls Gap
- Meals included: 1 breakfast, 1 dinner
- All National Park entry fees
- A friendly driver/guide with commentary
- Select hotel pick up / drop offs
- Audio translation smartphone app in 10 languages
“I am a seasoned traveller and I have not had such a wonderful time in my traveling life! It was my first time to Melbourne and finally had the chance to see the majestic Great Ocean Road! ” – JoeyLokey – Malaysia
Submit your review
We traveled from Adelaide to Melbourne on the 2 days tour with Wildlife tours. And we had a really good time! Our driver Neil was a very experienced and cautious driver, as well as a very knowledgeable tour guide with a comfortable and laid-back style. He was the best!
The first day started off with a really long drive, to get from Adelaide to the Grampians National park. But there were lots of stops along the way - our favorite being the stop to see the white kangaroos. In the afternoon, we arrived in the Grampians, visiting some great scenic lookouts and ending up in small town charming Halls Gap. We paid extra for a double room instead of dorms - and it was worth it.
The second day we spent driving the Great Ocean Road. It was awesome! Started off whale-watching in the morning on the first stop along the coast. Continues on to several amazing lookouts along the way - just as picturesque as in all the photos! In the afternoon there was birdfeeding- and koala-watching, and we got some great photoes! Finally we arrived in Adelaide, and was dropped off at our hotel. All in all; one of our best experiences of our Australian holiday! Comes highly recommended.
We took part in the Adelaide to Melbourne 2-day tour last december and we are really happy that we did it. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Australia. Our guide/drived Dave was simply excellent! Every detail was carefully planned (including the music selection on the bus) and he had a lot of interesting story to tell us about the different places we visited. I would definitely recommend it!
OMG from 80 to 6 year old travellers something for everyone this was an amazing trip with an amazing company truly competent, flexible and full paced. No regrets......
I couldn't recommend the tour from Adelaide to Melbourne more. The trip was well designed and paced very well. The tour guide timmy was exceptional and added so much more to the trip, his extensive knowledge and fascinating stories added a whole new element of enjoyment to the trip, along with his fantastic personality and the rest of the tour group it was an amazing trip and definitely worth it!